Thank you so much for supporting Villa's Blue & White Gala 2023! We are grateful for your generosity. This year, we are using a new online platform for the event, so we appreciate your patience and flexibility. Please read on to learn more about the ticketing process this year.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE EVENT IN PERSON
So long as you have RSVP’d with us and given us your meal choice, you are set! You can arrive at the event and we will check you in.
However, our new online platform does require electronic “tickets” to be emailed to everyone attending. You can use these or not at your own discretion – they will help expedite your check-in and allow you to manage your guest information. If you do want to use the electronic tickets, here's what to expect:
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING
- You will receive an email titled "Manage your tickets for Villa's Blue & White Gala 2023!"
- This email link allows you to register for the event. You will be prompted to create an account, which you will need to bid on the silent auction.
- Accounts are tied to email addresses, so be sure to use an email address you can access.
- Please make sure to put a valid phone number so you can receive auction and event updates!
- Once your account is created, you can manage your ticket(s) by putting in your (or your guest’s) information.
- If you purchased a ticket through the OneCause system, you can input your meal choices by clicking on the person icon, then "My Tickets", then click your name under "My Ticket", choose your meal choice, and click Save. Meal choices are due by May 4.
- If you made your reservation on our previous online system or via mail, we will be sending these ticket emails the week of the event (May 8-12) unless you have heard from us otherwise. We also will have inputted your meal choice already.
- You can also opt for "Express Check In" and receive a QR code that can be scanned quickly at the event, but this is not necessary to check in at the event.
You just need to register for an account and you can start bidding on the silent auction or donate. The silent auction closes at 7:45pm PDT on Saturday, May 13. Please note that we will mail gift certificates, but we will not ship large items, so you will need to come pick up your item at the Villa offices after the event if you win.
Thank you again for your support! We have a list of FAQs below, but if you have any additional questions regarding tickets, please contact Jenny Seto, Philanthropy Officer, at JSeto@VillaES.org or (626) 449-2919, Ext. 168.
Q: Do I need these electronic tickets in order to get into the event?
A: No! If you don't want to manage your tickets electronically, that’s completely fine. So long as we have your RSVP, we will be happy to check you in at the event in person.
Q: I can't do this tech stuff! What's the bottom line?
A: If you have RSVP'd to us and given us your meal choice, you can just show up at the event and we'll check you in no problem! If you'd like to bid on the silent auction, you will need a smartphone and you will need to create an account to bid. But our wine raffle, live auction, and paddle raise do not require any tech.
Q: I had a last-minute guest change. Can I edit the name?
A: Yes! If you are the ticket manager, you will be able to update the guest names up until the event starts.
Q: I sent in my reservation via mail or a previous online system, is my meal choice saved?
A: Yes, your meal choice is saved and safe with us.
Q: This is all so confusing! Help!
A: We’re here to help! Contact Jenny Seto, Philanthropy Officer at (626) 449-2919 Ext. 168 or JSeto@VillaES.org.
Q: Why do you change online auction platforms so frequently?
A: We apologize for the inconvenience! We have been trying to find the best platform that gives you the best and easiest experience, while simultaneously being cost effective for the organization. It’s taken some trial and error. Thank you for your patience, and we're hoping that this new platform will be the right fit!