EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Villa Esperanza Services provides a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for eligible employees and their eligible dependents. Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week and who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible to participate in the plan(s). In the event that the employment status changes and the employee works less than 30 hours per week on a regular basis benefits eligibility will be affected. Villa Esperanza Services pays 50% of employee’s medical premium for a predesignated plan. Employees are responsible to pay for dependent's cost of coverage. The agency reserves the right to change or modify its benefit plans without advance notification.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy (Free to employees; Employer sponsored)
- Flexible Spending Account/Cafeteria 125: Dependent Care FSA and Healthcare FSA
- 403(b) Plan: Villa Esperanza Services encourages employees to plan for their retirement by offering eligible employees the opportunity to participate in the Villa Esperanza Services 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan. Regular employees who have been actively employed with the agency for a one year period and who are scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week on a regular basis are eligible to receive an employer 1:1 match contribution of up to 3% of their salary. Employees are eligible to make their contributions on their first day of employment or thereafter. However, employer contributions are eligible to commence upon completion of one year of employment. Employee contributions are 100% vested at all times.
Paid Time Off Accruals & Sick Leave:
- Holidays (9) (Under PTO Accrual)
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after
- Christmas Day
- Employee Referral Program: Villa Esperanza Services encourages employees to refer qualified candidates for employment. If a candidate who is referred by an active employee is hired and satisfactorily completes 90 days of employment, the referring employee will become eligible for a referral bonus. Terms and conditions apply.
- Employee Discount Program: Villa Esperanza Services is partnered with Working Advantage Employee Discounts and Rewards Program. Through Working Advantage, employees have access to exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, Broadway and Las Vegas shows, shopping partners and more!