ADULT PROGRAM INFORMATION
Dear Villa Friends,
Villa Esperanza Services continues to monitor the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and has been implementing the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the California Department of Public Health, and the Los Angeles and Ventura Counties Departments of Public Health. Villa’s top priority remains the protection of the health and safety of each person we serve and our staff. As a result of these directives, and in conjunction with very low attendance from both program participants and staff, Villa Esperanza Services has made the very difficult decision to close the following programs as of Thursday March 19, 2020:
- Dimensions Day Program;
- Adult Day Program (ADP);
- Group Supported Employment;
- Community Integration Program (CIP),Pasadena;
- Community Integration Program (CIP), Ventura County.
These programs will remain closed until it has been determined that they are safe to reopen.
Adult programs that will remain open at this time include:
- Licensed Residential Programs;
- Supported Employment, Independent Placement;
- Independent and Supported Living Services.
For programs that remain open, staff and the people we serve are strongly encouraged to follow guidelines set forth by the governing health entities including, but not limited to:
- Washing hands with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow and then throw away the tissue and or wash your hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
We know this is a challenging time for everyone and we thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your program Manager / Director. You can also contact the Vice President of Adult Programs, Aaron Kitzman, via email at AKitzman@VillaEsperanzaServices.org
or via phone at (626) 449-2919.
Kelly White, MA, LMFT
Chief Executive Officer
Villa Esperanza Services
VILLA SCHOOL CLOSURE INFORMATION
LA County Office of Education has issued a new notice regarding school closures and our local SELPA's will be adhering to those closures. Villa Esperanza Services school will abide by their recommendations and will adhere to their school closures beginning March 16th - May 4th.
Please note that the school's spring break is still scheduled for March 30th - April 3rd and as such, no remote services will be provided during this time. Remote learning will resume on April 6th.
Thank you for continuing to be understanding during this difficult time and please check our website for more information and resources
. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Vice President of Children and Youth Programs